Sunday, April 28, 2013

July 1; a kinda Canadian Canada Day

Day 147

I've missed the regular yam cha/dim sum lunches I had back in Canada, so I was veeery glad we went for dim sum today. We had lunch with my aunt who I haven't seen in over two years. It was nice catching up with her and it was the first time seeing her Shanghai house. Absolutely gorgeous place and environment (will post some pics later). I learned she used to live beside Jackie Chan's mistress and illegimate daughter's house. = O


The rest of the day was spent taking care of annoying travelling tasks like exchanging money, booking hostels, etc.. There were no fireworks, but I did enjoy the grilled veggies and baked potatoes.
comfort food
Laowei Street
Shanghai celebrates Canada Day!
Canadian Bar
What I miss: BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment