Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feb 13; family ties in China

Day 8
As two of the girls started teaching today and the other two started their lesson planning, I went off to meet my aunt whom I haven’t seen for more than 10-ish years.
All I can say is it was lovely meeting up with her and my uncle whom I had never met before. Despite the long distance in time and place, there were plenty of things to say, especially since she spoke English fluently (she used to be grammar professor at the university).
They took my out to dinner at this fancy Chinese restaurant and it was deliciouuuuuus. The most full I’ve been thus far during my stay in China.

Yes, things are certainly looking better.

1 comment:

  1. Woah professor? That's waaaay cool. And your shirt(or coat?) looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete