Monday, January 23, 2012

Jan 19; Namdaemun Part II

Day 11
I had a wonderful nap today in place of tae kwan do class today and then headed off to the Namdaemun. Market...part II!
Cute treats at a dunkin' donuts
This is a store called Daiso. It has all your basic home needs like tupperware, mugs, and laundry detergent.
The people are friendly (duh) and the prices are cheap.
Daiso
Kristie, Tanjin, and Catherine shopping for bargains
I initially wanted to buy a falafel for tomorrow's lunch, but when I saw the cook actually form the falafel from the paste and deep frying it, I knew I had to try it now.The guy who made it was actually Middle Eastern so I had faith in the taste. There was mustard and yellow radish in the falafel instead of tahini sauce and beets which was kind of strange to me, but nonetheless it was satisfying.
 
Falafel = 3500 won

After heading home, I hit the gym for the very first time in my life! The residence has a half equipped gym with just things to get you moving.

Yay exercise!! (not that we don't get enough already)

No comments:

Post a Comment