Monday, March 5, 2012

Feb 23; Paris Baguette saves the day.

Day 18
We went to a Vietnamese restaurant  in WDK called Pho Daiz. The seating was very comfortable and the atmosphere was nice and modern, but for the price I paid and time I waited, I was kind of disappointed with my meal. It was good, but not worth it.  On the upside, we got a coupon for next time use and there are so many other things on the menu that I’d like to try.
seafood noodles = 32 RMB
At Paris Baguette, I totally pigged out on desserts that tasted like awesomeness.
Donut cream sandwich thing that tastes like heaven = 6 RMB
Berlin cream – tastes similar to the first, but lighter. = 6 RMB
Chocolate cream cake – the chocolate cream had a butter base. Yumm.
Mango cheese cake
It was one delicious thing after another. 
I certainly went home happy.

P.S. I did not eat ALL of it in one sitting. I saved one and a half things for the next day.

1 comment: